Community donation drives are underway to help more than a dozen people displaced by Sunday’s fire at a duplex on East Sixth Street in Berwick. The Berwick Fire Deparment is accepting donations at the Eagle Hose Company on South Mercer Street for the fire vicitms. The fire chief says the blaze was caused by a grease fire the started in the kitchen of 111 E. Sixth Street. Meanwhile, Sallie Johnson of Berwick is collecting donations for a mother and her five children who were victims of the fire. To donate through Johnson, send her a message through First Baptist Church of Berwick's Facebook page. The Red Cross is also assisting fire victims.